Security Officer Edf Atlantic House Crawley Jobs Vacancy at Workplace Solutions Edf Atlantic House Henson Road Crawley West Sussex
- Security Officer Edf Atlantic House Crawley
- Workplace Solutions Edf Atlantic House Henson Road Crawley West Sussex
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Workplace Solutions Edf Atlantic House Henson Road Crawley West Sussex urgently required following position for Security Officer Edf Atlantic House Crawley. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Officer Edf Atlantic House Crawley Jobs Vacancy at Workplace Solutions Edf Atlantic House Henson Road Crawley West Sussex Jobs Details:
Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Security Officer to be based in EDF Atlantic House, Henson Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1QQ. This is a permanent, full time role working 42 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern of four on / four off, consisting of nights and days. On offer is a competitive salary of £9.00 per hour.
The Security Officer will be responsible for the day to day tasks of the Security Team when on shift and will perform regular patrols and inspections to ensure client employee and contractor safety, security and welfare. You will address any issues or concerns in a timely and in an appropriate manner.
You will be part of the effective and efficient on-site team by:
- Ensuring that you have the required knowledge, skills and equipment to perform your duties and take part in performance development reviews, to identify and assist with your own development and performance.
- Be available when not on shift as you may be asked to cover shifts for sickness/absence within the team at short notice.
Responsibilities / Duties include:
- Protecting the premises against unauthorised access or occupation.
- Protecting the property against destruction, damage, unauthorised access and theft
- Guarding against assault and/or injury that might be suffered as a consequence of unlawful conduct
- Effective checking of required ID, controlling and registering vehicle / pedestrian movements in accordance with site assignment instructions
- Escorting and monitoring contractors and/or visitors to site
- In line with assignment instructions, maintaining a check on the perimeter and external areas of the site checking for intrusion, fire, flood or other hazards
- In line with assignment instructions, conduct regular, highly visible patrols of the site on the perimeter boundary and lockups when necessary
- Ensuring a correct response and reporting of any incidents or occurrences
- Health and Safety of yourself and others on the site
- Keeping up to date with security guidelines
- Provide accurate completion/submission of company/client documentation as required, ensuring systems and files are fully maintained in line with Data Protection or the Office of Nuclear Regulation requirements and any customer and/or employer auditing requirements
- Communicate regularly to key stakeholders, ensuring that any messages are relayed accurately, consistently and quickly
- Ensure consistently high levels of uniform presentation
- Managing your own attendance, absence and annual leave in line with company leave allocation and the cover required within the team, as required to comply with Workplace Solutions and parent company processes
- Assist with training any new team members, including completion of Day 1 and Health & Safety induction
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
- Pro-active approach to learning and development
- Ability to handle a varied workload with attention to detail and be able to work on own initiative
- Must be able to attain SC level clearance
- Valid SIA Licence
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Highly motivated and capable of multi-tasking, coupled with a positive team player attitude
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.
Job : Quality / Health / Safety / Environment
Primary Location : Europe-United Kingdom-England-West Sussex
Organization : ENGIE Cofely UK
Schedule : Full-time
Nature of Responsibility : Operational / Administrative role
Job Posting : Jan 12, 2018, 12:54:45 PM