Real Estate Portfolio Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Rayan Bank Birmingham
Rayan Bank Birmingham urgently required following position for Real Estate Portfolio Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Real Estate Portfolio Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Rayan Bank Birmingham Jobs Details:
Job Title: Real Estate Portfolio Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the role:
Deliver effective, efficient and confidential administrative support for the Department and Managers. Carry out delegated activities in accordance with policies, procedures and practices in relation to the processing Home Purchase Plan finance applications (i.e. HPP, BTL, HPS, HPPP etc.) from post offer stage through to completion and beyond, as well as processing commercial property finance documentation.
- To analyse, assess and report daily on the status of the Bank’s HPP and CPF portfolio assets as directed, highlighting changes to the standard settlement profiles where identified.
- Evaluate, facilitate, coordinate and monitor all forms of correspondence to ensure a timely and appropriate response and that priorities and actions are effectively highlighted.
- Manage the Bank’s scanning, archiving and storage process for all correspondence in line with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Plan and co-ordinate the execution of the Bank's land registry instruments including TR1s and DS1s .
- Planning and co-ordinating the printing, collating, storing and issuance of the Bank's Commercial Property Finance (CPF) schedule documentation.
- Completing the quarterly/periodic rent reviews and occupancy review process for all HPP matters, ensuring high levels of quality are maintained throughout the process with relevant escalations where necessary.
- Facilitate, coordinate, record and check budget and day to day expenditure to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and to enable effective financial reporting and control, including stationery and general office expenses.
- Check and arrange for office equipment and supplies in line with policies and procedures to meet defined requirements.
- Deal with more complex/high risk transactions that require careful monitoring and nurturing towards completion.
- Build and maintains good relationships with the customer, internal departments and Bank and client solicitors.
- Actively work on own development with line Team leader to deliver consistent improvement in performance, keeping up to date knowledge of product and process information highlighting any development areas to line team leader.
- Actively seek opportunities to recommend changes/enhancements to the current process and will embed a culture of continuous improvement amongst the REAT team.
- Timely, accurate and appropriate handling of correspondence, documentation and departmental procedures.
- Meets quantity and quality targets agreed.
- Ensure behaviours are consistent with Corporate Brand Behaviours and demonstrates flexible approach to tasks and demands (including support to other areas of operations departments and the Bank on direction of manager/senior management).
- Compliance with Al Rayan Bank administration policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Data Protection, Regulatory training, etc.
- Achieve regulatory, operational risk and rigour excellence in all aspects of procedures/processes undertaken.
- Adheres to the Bank’s risk framework and challenges processes wherever necessary to achieve the best customer outcomes leveraged with the appropriate risk control.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Communicates and co-ordinates effectively with internal customers and other stakeholders.
- Ensures that the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This is achieved by consistently displaying brand behaviours.
- Continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, people reorganisation and the impact of new technology. This is achieved by ensuring that all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring and by addressing any areas of concern with line management and/or the appropriate department.
- Adheres to, and is able to demonstrate adherence to, internal controls. This is achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and by the timely implementation of internal or external audit points and any issues raised by the external regulators.
- In conjunction with Compliance Department, to implement the Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk (this embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply). This is achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also, when applicable, by ensuring that adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
Competencies, skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the role:
- Previous administration experience (ideally in Banking).
- Use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to understand and conform to processes, policies and procedures.
- Problem solver with ability to make sound decisions in line with established procedures or escalation.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative, with desire to succeed.
- Ability to perform under pressure and achieve beyond scope of the role.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Strong organisational and personal effectiveness skills, including time and project management.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, with an understanding of the principles of Islamic Finance.
- Good understanding of Al Rayan Bank’s systems and applications.