Personnel Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Luton Hoo Hotel Golf And Spa Luton
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf And Spa Luton urgently required following position for Personnel Development Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personnel Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Luton Hoo Hotel Golf And Spa Luton Jobs Details:
Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire, now has an exciting opportunity available for an
Personnel and Development Coordinator – 35 hours per week
to join our Personnel team.
Luton Hoo, one of the country’s finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland. Excellent transport links mean we are only 30 minutes by train from St Pancras, a 10 minute drive to Luton Airport and 5 minutes from the M1. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam’s Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school. We are looking for exceptional individuals who are passionate about providing first class customer service to exceed our guests’ expectations.
Personnel Coordinator Overview A Personnel Officer is required to join the team at Luton Hoo, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your human resources career within a 5* hospitality environment as a member of the personnel team. Assisting the Personnel & Development Manager in running of the department and providing support in all aspects of people management and development functions. The Personnel Coordinator will provide support to managers dealing with HR issues by advising them on correct policy & procedures and support 350 + employees with HR queries. The Personnel Coordinator role will have involvement in the employee lifecycle, absence management, sickness management, managing employee accommodation, taking minutes, including investigation, disciplinary and grievance hearings and coordinate staff recruitment and selection process including writing and posting position adverts, telephone screening and conducting interviews. This role is 35 hours per week working Monday to Friday, 09:30-17:00.
Attributes/Experience The successful candidate will have experience working within a busy HR department. Be part CIPD qualification qualified or have relevant business experience. Previous relevant hotel experience, experience with Candidate Manager and/or Fourth Hospitality advantageous. Attention to detail is key; and accuracy in inputting data is essential. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships and deliver effective communication to managers, employees and members of the senior management team. You will have excellent time management and the ability to deal with several tasks at once. You will have first class customer service skills, be well-groomed and tidy appearance. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of employment law and have the ability to arbitrate and resolve difficult situations. You will be able to use MS Office to a good standard and be proficient in excel.
- As an Investors In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- The opportunity to work in one of the country’s foremost heritage hotels
- You will be working in one of the AA’s Top 200 Hotels in the UK and Ireland and proud members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Condé Nast Johansens
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life’s difficulties.
- There are a range of flexible benefits to help you manage your lifestyle including live in accommodation for some positions
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM’s – see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Quality uniforms provided and laundered
- Company personal contributory pension scheme
- Free car parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- Luton LU1
- relevant: 2 years