Cib Credit Risk Emea Collateral Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Cib Credit Risk Emea Collateral Management Analyst
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Credit Risk Emea Collateral Management Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Credit Risk Emea Collateral Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, commercial banking, financial services for small business and consumers, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The Collateral Risk Management team is responsible for risk decisions around collateral/margining of the derivatives portfolio - including asset eligibility, haircuts, enforceability, collateral optimization, CSA negotiation, identification of concentrations/ relatedness, and efficient re-use of assets, as well as coordinating liquidation of collateral in close-outs. We have input to industry-wide collateral forums, including ISDA collateral efforts, as well as loan, LC (letter of credit) and sec financing policy.
- Work directly with trading desks, credit executives and marketers to enforce guidelines and implement processes for collateral eligibility and optimal haircuts for transactions. In addition, interface with clients, trading teams and credit on structuring effective collateral solutions for derivative trades
- Assist in development of funding / re-use guidelines, margin segregation / custody issues, TCP (Traditional Credit Product) and securities lending collateral
- Responsible for some regulatory reporting and RMU (Risk Management Unit) duties
- Provide business leadership and day-to-day management of projects relating to Collateral Risk initiatives
- Manage processes and prioritization of legal enforceability for collateral and netting for derivatives, securities financing and margin lending products through the legal counsel working group
- Continue to influence and shape dialogue of regulatory reform specific to margining practices through participation in various industry forums/working groups
- Drive CVA mining efforts
- Assist the Collateral Risk Manager in the overall identification of risks that require further investigation Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of the below is advantageous:
- Traded products such as OTC Derivatives, Repo & Sec Lending, F&O and OTC Clearing and fixed income products
- Dodd-Frank regulatory reform
- Credit, trading or trading middle-office functions or collateral risk preferred
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills