Recruitment Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Moores Furniture Group Limited Wetherby
Moores Furniture Group Limited Wetherby urgently required following position for Recruitment Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Moores Furniture Group Limited Wetherby Jobs Details:
It is a great time to join our business! Celebrating over 70 years here at Moores, we have mastered the art of designing, manufacturing, selling, supplying and installing our own products. We are a forward-thinking employer that invests in our people, with a down to earth and friendly culture.
We make and supply kitchen, bathroom and bedroom furniture into the new build and affordable housing sector as well as a number of retail brands, which are sold in independent retailers throughout the UK. In addition, we manufacture furniture for builders' merchants, large DIY stores and directly to individual customers.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the role will work closely with a small HR team to provide an excellent, professional and confidential generalist HR service to all stakeholders. The successful candidate will take an organised and proactive approach to offer an effective HR administration service, assisting in the achievements of HR KPI’s and business objectives.
The role will cover a variety of areas including but not limited to;
General Office Duties
- All general duties including: receiving / screening calls, daily post duties, publishing Company Notices to required standards, accurately updating and maintaining HR systems and employee files daily & placing stationary orders.
HR Coordination & Administration
- Ensure the accurate administrations of all new starter, leaver and transfer processes & activities.
Diary Management & HR Events
- Pro-actively support in the preparation of documents including HR Events Calendar, People Meetings, My Contribution meetings and other HR meetings.
- Carry out a range of administration tasks with direction from the Recruitment Manager including: preparing recruitment files, Updating the Recruitment Tracker, liaising with agencies, organising interview schedules, providing candidate correspondence as appropriate, booking interview rooms and equipment, Screening candidates including telephone and face to face interviews and proactive candidate searches.
HR Projects and KPI’s
- Carry out ad hoc and routine projects as directed by the Head of HR, meeting objectives on a range of topics including legal compliance, employee engagement incentives, talent management, and benefits / rewards.
- Support the Head of HR in the collating a range of HR data for ad hoc reports and regular KPI reports, helping to identify key trends.
- Assist with any administration relating to maternity / paternity leave, absence, flexible working and low level disciplinary and grievance matters.
Training and Development
- Assist the in the preparation and maintenance of a range of development workshops, including preparing delegate packs/ Facilitators Guide.
- Assist in the preparation of workshops by ensuring presentations are correctly formatted and up to date.
Skills & Experience
- Fully IT literate, including all Office applications specifically: PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders, both written and verbally.
- Ability to work face to face at all levels.
- Effective team working.
- Embraces and drives change.
- Ability influence internal colleagues to promote best practice HR and a consistent approach.
- Previous experience at similar level within a professional HR environment.
- Holds or working towards CIPD qualification (Desirable).
- Experience of multi-tasking, prioritising and coordinating tasks.
- Previous experience at an administration level of interviewing skills & minute taking skills.
75% Staff Discount, Company Pension, 33 days Holiday (including bank hols) option to buy extra holiday scheme, Free Parking, On-site subsidised Canteens, Rewards & Recognition Scheme, Childcare Vouchers