Architectural Engineer Offshore Jobs Vacancy at Kbr Leatherhead
Kbr Leatherhead urgently required following position for Architectural Engineer Offshore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Engineer Offshore Jobs Vacancy at Kbr Leatherhead Jobs Details:
Responsible for the design, specification and services related to the built environment such as public and administrative buildings, residential, living quarters, control rooms, maintenance facilities, research facilities, electrical substation, etc.
Under direct supervision, independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications. With additional experience within one functional area, assists in the design of larger and more complex assignments which involve conventional types of plans, investigations and surveys with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Building Services and related experience.
- Flexible approach to project specific working practices, particularly to support a Construction led project.
- Ability to utilise Client/Partner toolsets.
- Must be able support an Engineering team approach into construction.
- Ability to effectively support technical and procured packages (e.g. walls, insulation, doors, windows, ceilings, floor finishes & screeding, etc.) through team.
- Ability to proactively manage multi-discipline team interfaces in a 3-D space for all project phase from concept into service.
- Ability to manage interface and communications with key partners, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Able to work in 3D- Model / BIM environment with ability to support generation of appropriate standard details as required.
- Well developed ability to work as part of a team and follow corporate and project quality and delivery requirements including documentation, checking, reporting and planning/scheduling.
- Ability to operate in front of the Client and client representatives to manage scope, approvals and delivery.
- Understanding of key Client requirements and standards e.g. NORSOK, IMO etc.
- Core understanding of the impact of Architecture on the Safety for the facility.
- Familiar with the main technical drivers when working offshore e.g. Weight and Centres, space constraints, construction and installation needs.
- Marine or Offshore backround.
- Living and Operational spaces specialist.
- Shipbuild/Construction experience.
- PDMS (or similar) user.
- Ability to work in an Engineering Team.
- Multi-discipline experience.
- Contractor design engineering experience.
- Package management and subcontract experience.