Project Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby
Picsolve International Ltd Derby urgently required following position for Project Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby Jobs Details:
Partnering with some of the world’s leading names in entertainment and leisure, we believe in the power of the moment. You will find us at any destination where people go to have a good time. We are there capturing content of the best moments that people enjoy and want to share again.
To deliver world leading solutions requires a world leading team…. would you like to join that team? A fantastic opportunity is available for a Project Marketing Manager to work alongside our FLIP team. This is a fixed term contract until early next year.
Job DescriptionThis role will cover the full marketing mix and experience of digital marketing including Website, APPs and google analytics is essential as well as B2B and B2C marketing experience
You will be working as part of our trials and technology implementation project team (FLIP Programme). The FLIP programme is driving future growth for Picsolve through the implementation of new technology/Digital Platform, new epos systems, new omni channels selling routes and implementing significant cluster marketing.
You will play a key role in the FLIP programme team creating both the marketing strategy, marketing roadmap and implementation of marketing to land the trials. You will also play a key role in communicating to our partners the changes and benefits of the programme of activity. This role will be using 360 marketing approach to drive guests to picsolve products.
Role Requirements• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in marketing, business or related.
• Can demonstrate attention to detail and good analytical and project management skills.
• Highly organised approach with proven experience of managing multiple projects/activities.
• Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns – retail and consumer facing
• Proven experience in working with and influencing senior and middle management.
• Can demonstrate professional credibility, strong presence and articulate communication.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent customer relationship skills.
• Willingness and no barriers to international travel.
• CIM qualified desirable.
Responsibilities• Define scope of marketing work for trial launch activity including objective/s, tasks, controls, dependencies and content, working with Flip Project team
• Oversee implementation of marketing activity, working with project team, relevant external agencies and the internal marketing team.
• Manage/maintain suite of websites apps and other digital properties connected to the trials, improving the usability, design, content and data capture
• Develop high quality marketing and/or design briefs for external agencies prior to work commencing
• Develop and manage strong relationships with agencies, ensuring launch activities are defined, approved and stay on track.
• Drive awareness and adoption of Picsolve’s trials, products and technology advancements (i.e. NGP) through presentations to business partners
• Work closely with Technology to ensure that launch activity aligns with the NGP roadmap.
• Oversee acquisition of required resources when appropriate, monitoring trail launch budget estimation and controlling spend.
• Ensure all suppliers are selected in accordance with procurement procedures and in collaboration with other departments where appropriate (e.g. Technology).
• Monitor risks and issues and mitigate impact throughout the launch activity.
• Provide weekly/monthly updates to the programme head, reporting key metrics.