Leisure Team Leader Jobs Vacancy at Village Hotels Farnborough
Village Hotels Farnborough urgently required following position for Leisure Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Leisure Team Leader Jobs Vacancy at Village Hotels Farnborough Jobs Details:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Team Leader to join our highly successful team in Farnborough where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Leisure Team leader you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result, you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below combined with a passion for delivering exceptional service through your team.
As a Leisure Team Leader you will:
- Assist the Fitness Manager / LCM in delivering the highest possible operational standards whilst supporting the development of the Leisure Club Team.
- Successfully run full club operational shifts and deliver a high standard of safety, service and customer satisfaction in line with company procedures and unit profitability targets.
- Be the operational face of Village Gym and offer a warm and vibrant welcome to all members and guests and have a strong presence in all areas of the club.
- Assist in creating a modern vibrant and social culture of Personal Training and Group Fitness experience that will flourish and attract a wide audience of Gym member
- Support our Sales Team by ensuring the efficient operation of the Leisure Club entrance by hosting, delivering great service, taking bookings, resolving queries and providing the highest standards of service for members and guests.
- You will achieve this by being a key link in the chain that joins up great staff with memorable customer service.
- Have a passion for fitness and helping others perform to their maximum potential.
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Leisure Team Leader.