Shared Resource Jobs Vacancy at Premier Foods Rugby
Premier Foods Rugby urgently required following position for Shared Resource. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shared Resource Jobs Vacancy at Premier Foods Rugby Jobs Details:
At Premier Foods, our purpose is to create the food our nation loves most for modern life. And we’ve been doing it for a long time - many of our much-loved brands have been part of UK life for more than a century.
Supply Chain Analyst – Shared Resource with large retailer
Based in Manchester with travel to Rugby
Working in harmony with the Customer, Commercial and Supply Chain teams, we are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst who will be based within our customers Head Office in Manchester. As Supply Chain Analyst you will support our Customer and Premier Foods teams to improve performance of Premier Foods products through:
- Collaborative demand planning
- Promotional and seasonal forecasting
- Analytical support with data management
Key accountabilities and responsibilities…..
- To drive performance and effectiveness in the following key areas of our business:
- To ensure that a robust promotional forecasting process is in place which drives forecast accuracy and allows input from Customer and Premier to an agreed plan.
- Liaise with customer and Premier Contacts to ensure one collaborative promotional plan is agreed under correct lead times. Ensure volumes are planned and phased correctly in both businesses
- To monitor sales performance by sku highlighting trends and management of out of stocks at store level
- SKU level investigations to drive missed sales and/or reduce wastage and stock and ensure accurate store/depot forecasts
- Seasonal planning and delivering to plan, ensuring all deliveries are timely and accurate
- Project work
- Day to day resolution of issues
- Daily placement of Premier orders
- Constant exploration value adding activities to drive cost down
Interrogation of customer systems to provide intelligence to both Premier and customer.
Experience and qualifications needed……
- Cross functional experience – Supply Chain, Sales
- Strong analytical skills – ability to absorb and interpret large amounts of data
- Retail business experience
- Confident presenter with ability to vary style accordingly
- Ability to make data driven decision
- Customer focus
- Excellent computer skills – especially Excel
We’re one of Britain’s largest branded food companies, employing around 4,000 people in over 14 sites across the country, and supplying a range of retail, wholesale, foodservice and other customers with some of Britain’s best-loved brands.
Those brands include Ambrosia desserts, Batchelors convenient meals, Bisto and OXO stocks and gravies, Loyd Grossman and Sharwood’s cooking sauces, and Mr Kipling cakes.
Chances are you have one of our products in your home, as over 95% of British households bought one of our products last year.