Senior Designer Jobs Vacancy at Globant London
Globant London urgently required following position for Senior Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Designer Jobs Vacancy at Globant London Jobs Details:
Our company culture is about being smart but not stuffy, independent yet collaborative, telling it like it is yet being respectful, and hard-working without overworking. We reward innovation, sharing and collaboration and support continuous personal development.
At Globant we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organisation and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale.
The Senior Consultants scope, lead and manage large, complex and high risk assignments, often multidisciplinary in nature. They work with authority and professionalism, owning and delegating tasks, offering feedback to team members, and ensuring the high quality of the design work in all projects. They inspire, excite, create visions and ensure it’s delivered upon. They are industry leads, sought by clients and recognised as an authority in their area of specialism.
- Be highly consultative, working with clients to understand their challenges, frustrations and opportunities
- Act as practitioning project lead on large, complex, high risk assignments, often multidisciplinary in nature, delivering on time and on budget, in line with project and client requirements
- Be a hands-on practitioner to create high level strategy, user experiences, digital journeys and final designs
- Act as a UX/UCD evangelist, seeking opportunities and creating initiatives to inspire and build long-standing, consultative, senior relationships
- Resolve complex client issues and agree way forward. Provide escalation point for crisis intervention / jeopardy management
- Lead proposal development and create statement of works which include pricing and planning for complex projects
- Lead new business pitches from new and existing accounts
- Maximise revenue opportunities and the profitability of projects
- Continuously looking to improve existing practices by refining techniques or introducing new ones
- Mentor / coach more junior members of the team
- Ability to communicate clearly and compellingly (ideas, concepts, strategies, plans etc) to colleagues and clients of all levels
- Genuinely passionate about Service design and being consultative
- Comfortable outside of your comfort zone and ‘being thrown in the deep end!’
- Excited by change and challenging the status quo
- Proactive in everything you do, from your self-development to learning about your clients, their issues and how to resolve them
- Collaborative by nature you should work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment and working on multiple projects
- Able to delegate but support and develop other team members
- Able to plan, lead and deliver large, complex projects from a design perspective with little or no direction
- Able to create storyboards, experience map, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs
- Hands on approach to design including an eye for visual design and UI
- Use a variety of user research techniques
- Create UX strategy and design guidelines
- Able to inspire and lead teams of individuals across the business, while acknowledged authority within specialist, practitioner area
- Strong understanding and experience of working with related skills e.g creative content, front-end development
- Strong listening, presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- 5+ years of digital design experience, preferably within an agency and design consultancy environment
- Experience managing key account relationships, with responsibility for delivering client growth and revenue targets
- Highly proficient with use of design and prototyping applications (Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Axure, Invision)
- Basic knowledge of Keynote, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Video editing skills is a plus
- Outstanding portfolio
- A BA/BS or MA/MS in Graphic Design, Fine arts, UX design, Information Architecture or industrial design