Deputy Headteacher Jobs Vacancy at Bury Schools Bury
Bury Schools Bury urgently required following position for Deputy Headteacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Headteacher Jobs Vacancy at Bury Schools Bury Jobs Details:
Prestwich Arts College,
Heys, Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 1JZ
Required for 1 st January 2018
Prestwich Arts College wishes to appoint a Deputy Headteacher. The salary for this post is £56,511 - £62,240 per annum.
· Are you an enthusiastic and experienced leader looking to develop your practice in a school which is committed to ensuring every individual has the opportunity to realise their own greatness?
· Are you able to inspire others to ensure students make outstanding progress and want to achieve their very best?
· Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people?
· Are you ready to be a pivotal part Prestwich Arts Colleges journey to greatness?
We are looking to appoint an inspiring individual to join our highly motivated senior leadership team to lead on the areas of:
Behaviour for Learning
Attendance and Admissions
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about supporting student development.
· Be a dynamic and creative career minded professional.
· Have the experience and skills to lead on safeguarding and improve the personal development, behaviour and welfare system.
· Have the ability to raise attainment by engaging and motivating students.
· Have a proven track record of leading on whole school improvement.
· Be an excellent classroom teacher.
· Have high expectations of themselves and others.
In return, we can offer:
· Enthusiastic and engaged students.
· The opportunity to manage a wide portfolio of responsibilities and to work closely in partnership with Senior Leaders and Governors.
· The ability to work with a progressive and forward thinking senior team and staff body.
· The opportunity to shape and develop systems within the school.
If you would like to arrange a school visit, tours will be available on Wednesday, 27 th September and Tuesday, 3 rd October from 9am to 11am and Friday, 6 th October from 2.15pm to 3.15pm, please contact Jane Wilson, 0161 773 2052 if you would like to attend during any of these times. If none of these dates or times are suitable, please contact us and we will see if we can accommodate you on an alternative occasion.
Interview date: Wednesday 17 th October and Thursday 18 th October 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and staff must share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service .
For further information click on the link below
Job Description and Person Specification
Application forms are available from here and also obtainable and returnable to Prestwich Arts College, Heys Road, Prestwich, Manchester M25 1JZ (Tel: 0161 773 2052, Fax 0161 773 5644, http://www.prestwich.bury.sch.uk or by email to email@example.com ) by noon on 9 th October 2017.