Centre Administrator Ref Jobs Vacancy at Train Herne Bay
Train Herne Bay urgently required following position for Centre Administrator Ref. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Centre Administrator Ref Jobs Vacancy at Train Herne Bay Jobs Details:
Location: Herne Bay
Salary: £15,900 per annum.
Job Type: Full time and permanent, no weekends.
- have an eye for detail and organisational skills;
- provide excellent customer service with a passion for helping people;
- possess English and Maths qualifications to Level 2 standard (or equivalent);
- work as a team player who can adapt to changing circumstances;
- want to support long term unemployed and vulnerable adults to gain skills for employment?
Go Train support thousands of people every year to get back into work, and we are looking for a dedicated individual to support the training centre team’s administrative duties at the Centre Administrator.
- be the first point of contact for all visitors to the centre;
- support the team with audits, ensuring all paperwork is of an excellent quality;
- motivate and inspire our clients to realise their potential;
Go Train offers
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- pension scheme
- healthcare cash-back scheme
- your birthday off every year
- a rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners.
Apply today to work with one of the largest providers of adult training in the Southeast.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd February 2018.
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.