Corporate Security Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security London
Cis Security London urgently required following position for Corporate Security Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Security Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security London Jobs Details:
Do you have excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide a friendly and secure front of house service? Are you looking for an active and varied role?
CIS Security have an exciting opportunity available for a Corporate Security Officer to cover multiple sites across London to our prestigious client base for lunch time cover. This role would suit a student, parent or somebody looking to work part time hours.
About the role:
- Position: Corporate Security Receptionist
- Location: Central London
- Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
- Hours: 20 hours per week guaranteed (Hours flexible between 10:00-16:30)
- Shifts: Monday - Friday Days (Optional Sundays Available)
- SIA Licence
- Corporate Security Experience
- Must be flexible and be able to work Mon - Fri days, have the flexibility to change due to operational needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- First Aid qualification will be a bonus
- The role includes you to conduct reception duties, access control, answering incoming telephone calls, conducting emergency procedures
- Able to demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users.
- Reliable, Responsible and Punctual
- The ability to be pro-active and think on your feet use initiative
- To have a smart appearance befitting the company
- Be confident you are able to undertake 100% of all specific duties
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested
- HSF Health care plan
- HSF Perk Box – discounts & offers from cinema tickets to days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- First class training allowing you to develop your skills
- A view for career development
- Long service award
- Employee Recognition awards
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not heard anything within three weeks of initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion