Data Quality Lead Jobs Vacancy at Babcock Bristol
Babcock Bristol urgently required following position for Data Quality Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Quality Lead Jobs Vacancy at Babcock Bristol Jobs Details:
Data Quality Lead
Up to £35,000
We currently have an opportunity for a Data Quality Lead working for a FTSE100 Engineering and Support Services Business, to be based in Bristol.
The organisation is the UKs leading provider of support services to the MoD and the Armed Forces and has been awarded a contract to become the Marine Systems Support Partner (MSSP) for the Royal Navy's new Queen Elizabeth Class (QEC) Aircraft Carriers and Type 45 Destroyers.
Typical tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage and task the Data Quality team, ensuring the day-to-day tasks of maintaining the accuracy of our part catalogue data
- Utilise tools to report on the overall compliance of our data against Master Data Quality rules.
- Utilise and enhance the bulk upload toolset to ensure as efficient solution as possible to load and maintain parts
- Work with stakeholders around the business to ensure the continued improvement of our data quality.
- Identify areas for improvement, working with relevant teams to develop processes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Numerate and able to communicate well at all levels, both verbally and through formal written correspondence.
- Good IT skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, as well as other corporate IT systems and tools as required.
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Relevant experience of:
- Business and equipment analysis
- Analysing large sets of data
- ERP systems
- Data cleansing
- Stakeholder engagement