Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Marketplace Technical
Marketplace Technical urgently required following position for Warehouse Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Marketplace Technical Jobs Details:
World renowned Manufacturer requires a Warehouse Operative with Counter Balance license. This is a day shift role Monday to Friday (Shift work may be available in the future.
All duties below to be carried out in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Receiving, identifying and inspecting incoming goods and the completion of associated documentation including requests for quality control testing.
- Placing incoming stock items into their storage locations and recording the location on IFS Inventory Control system software.
- Maintaining correct segregation between quarantined and released Raw Materials and Finished Products
- Carrying out onsite deliveries of incoming items to their user departments
- Picking and assembling orders for user departments and sections.
- Recording by means of Procurement System (IFS), details of all stock movements and issues of incoming and outgoing materials and equipment.
- Picking and assembling Finished Product orders for dispatch to Customers in accordance with set procedures and guidelines.
- Assisting in daily cycle counting duties to maintain accuracy of stock levels.
- Preparation of other materials and equipment for dispatch and completion of all documentation.
- Operation of counter balance fork lift trucks, reach trucks and other mechanical handling equipment in a safe efficient manner and attending to daily maintenance checks.
- Maintenance of the Warehouse facility ensuring the area is clean, tidy and a safe environment.
- Carrying out on-site deliveries of assembled orders to user departments and sections as required.
- Participating in training programmes and courses as required.