Housekeeping Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ramsay Health Care Operations Limited Sawbridgeworth
Ramsay Health Care Operations Limited Sawbridgeworth urgently required following position for Housekeeping Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ramsay Health Care Operations Limited Sawbridgeworth Jobs Details:
Housekeeping Manager at The Jacobs & Gardens Neurological Centres
Rivers Site Sawbridgeworth, encompassing
The Rivers Hospital and Jacob and Gardens Neurological Centres
Housekeeping Manager at Jacob and Gardens Neurological Centres
Are you an experienced housekeeper who has worked in either a hospital or hospitality environment and looking for a new challenge?
We are looking to appoint a hands on Housekeeping manager, which is a new position within the unit. You will have good communication skills, be able to work as part of a team and interact with residents and staff whilst providing an excellent service and ensuring that your team achieves and maintains high standards of cleanliness. Previous housekeeping supervisory experience is required with knowledge of associated administration such as rotas and linen management.
Do you have:
- Experience of managing teams
- Comfortable directing a team effectively
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Passionate about maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of current cleaning protocols
- Proven ability to mange a team and work independently as required
- Competent computer and administration skills
- Well organised and Good communication skills
Jacob and Gardens Neurological Centres are leading nursing homes in the Neurological Care Home sector delivering specialist 24 hour nursing and therapy services for people with complex long term neurological conditions and brain or spinal injuries. The Centres specialise in aiding recovery wherever possible and providing ongoing rehabilitation with an emphasis on maximising each individual’s abilities, comfort and quality of life.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Attractive Salary • Staff discount and voluntary benefits scheme
- Ongoing training and development • Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Private Healthcare • Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension scheme • 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Uniform provided • Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
Diane Thompson, Site Operations Manager on, 01279 602664