Isolation Planner Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London
Network Rail London urgently required following position for Isolation Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Isolation Planner Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London Jobs Details:
Produce and publish isolation plans and isolation documentation to meet work deliverer requests. Isolation plans and associated documentation must comply with the Electrified Lines Working Instructions and applicable Network Rail standards.About the role (External)
1. Review draft access plans and identify work/possession proposals which may require amendment due to isolation requirements.
2. Produce isolation plans and documentation in accordance with Electrified Lines Working Instructions in response to isolation requests from work deliverers.
3. Maintain records specific to the isolation planning process as required by the Standards and the Railway Safety Case.
4. Assist in the identification and implementation of safety, quality and efficiency improvement initiatives.
5. Identify and manage the planning of multiple electrical worksites within requested isolation(s).
6. Identify and manage the planning of switching requirements, and switching provider for isolation(s) with multiple Isolation Providers.
7. Participate in competency assessment arrangements.
- Effective communicator with a good understanding of IT
- Knowledge of the Electrified Lines Working Instructions and isolation planning standards.
- Knowledge of methods of working for isolation planning and the taking of isolations.
- Knowledge of electrical feeding arrangements
- Knowledge of Rulebook, Sectional Appendix, Weekly Operation Notices and other relevant documentation
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3,333 (to a maximum amount of £2,500).
Network Rail is required to comply with UK Government standards when carrying out pre-employment checks for all new starters; this includes a basic criminal record check. In addition to the basic criminal record check, in accordance with the UK Government we are also required to verify your identity, right to work in the UK and previous three years employment history.
Salary £27,000 - £31,000
Closing date: 04-June-2018 Late applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.CurrencyGBP