Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Excelcare Cambridge
Excelcare Cambridge urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Excelcare Cambridge Jobs Details:
Excelcare is a family owned care business which has been established for over 25 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of high quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join the Excelcare family at Etheldred House, in Histon, Cambridge.
What you can expect:
Up to £8.55 p/h - Mon-Fri 08.00am - 05.00pm
The main duties are:
- Cover reception area
- Answer all telephone calls
- Receive visitors
- Provide ad hoc admin support
- Receive and distribute post on a daily basis
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- DBS Check paid by company
- Weekend and Bank holiday pay enhancements
- Pension – Employees will be automatically enrolled into our designated workplace pension scheme.
- Free learning and development – You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career through knowledge, skills and professional qualifications.
- Long service award – Recognition for service and commitment.
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
- Refer a friend scheme – Introduce a friend and earn a generous financial reward.
- Depending on your role you could also receive; free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform
- Full induction and training
- Competitive rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer ( https://careers.excelcareholdings.com/en-GB/page/employee-refer )*
We are an equal opportunities employer