Title Officer Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast
Kennedy Recruitment Belfast urgently required following position for Title Officer Belfast. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Title Officer Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast Jobs Details:
Vacancy Reference: 14044
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Title Officer. This position will be based in Belfast. The hours of this role will be full time.
The duties of this position are -
- Investigating and interpreting Deeds and Deed Maps to confirm ownership to land and property assets
- Carrying out Land Registry/LandWeb searches to confirm Title
- Quality Assuring digitised maps against Title Documents to ensure assets are mapped correctly
- Using GIS to quality assure digitised Tile maps against other digitised sources.
- BTEC Higher plus 1 year's relevant general administrative experience
- BTEC National plus 2 year's relevant general administrative experience.
- General administrative experience must be within an office based environment and include either supervisory responsibility or customer care responsibility or experience in the use and maintenance of information systems.
- Exceptionally 3 year's relevant general administrative experience.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in the investigation and interpretation of Title in respect of land &
- The candidate must also have experience of utilising GIS desktop software.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00