Head Sales Jobs Vacancy at Electronic Arts Guildford
Electronic Arts Guildford urgently required following position for Head Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Sales Jobs Vacancy at Electronic Arts Guildford Jobs Details:
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate, and driven people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA are currently seeking a UK and Ireland (UKI) Head of Sales, reporting to the UKI Country Manager, you will have full responsibility for Volume, Net Revenue, Gross Profit and Retail Marketing Investment, as well as market share and key player engagement metrics, for EA’s UKI Packaged Goods business. You will be required to negotiate customer trading terms and business plans, and make investment decisions that drive positive ROI’s in line with EA’s key strategies.
It is essential to pro-actively develop our customer relationships, building the business through the understanding of the video games retail sector, and offering a data driven strategy to drive sustainable profit growth.
You will be highly numerate with strong analytical skills, have a passion for negotiation, and an outstanding track record of achieving results. Good communication skills will be essential to build and develop the customer relationship, whilst the ability to demonstrate complex problem solving will be important to deliver key UKI objectives. Prior Sales Leadership experience is required, ideally across multiple channels such as specialists, grocers, distributors, and online retailers. Experience in managing and developing an empowered and creative sales team is key.
This is a critical leadership role within one of EA’s most important Business Units, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the potential and capacity to operate at more senior levels in the future. You will receive focused training and coaching within the role to support both your functional and leadership development.
What a Head of Sales does at EA:
- Supports the personal development of the team and raises their profile within EA to ensure they can progress their careers.
- Works to achieve UKI Business Unit and customer revenue and profit targets.
- Works closely with Finance and Demand Planning to provide key inputs into the S&OP process, particularly around weekly, monthly and annual revenue forecasts.
- Achieves forecasts on all New Release launch volumes, works closely with EA’s operations team and logistics provider to ensure all product orders are delivered in full and on time.
- Develops strong and beneficial relationships with senior management in all UKI customers.
- Works with their team to develop and present Business Plans and supporting strategies (including Retail Marketing programs and investments, and promotions) to their customers.
- Maintains and controls sales activity and promotional funds within guidelines and targets.
- Works collaboratively with the Marketing team to ensure comprehensive product knowledge and understanding of Product Marketing Campaigns to build complementary retail plans and maximise key campaign beats and revenue opportunities with customers.
- Designs and delivers creative sales presentations incorporating category analysis and business plan consequences.
- Works closely with Country Manager for local alignment with business objectives
The next great EA Head of Sales also needs:
- A proven track record of Sales Leadership experience, ideally FMCG, video gaming or consumer entertainment environments.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to deliver win-win outcomes.
- Experience of sales forecasting and profit modelling.
- Understanding of online/digital retail sales practices.
- Knowledge of category, shopper and consumer data sources.
- Some broader experience in Category Management or marketing.
- A proven track record of managing teams to specific objectives.
- Leader: Sets direction and builds alignment, prepared to take calculated risks, brainstorms alternative ideas and shares discoveries, delivers a vision of the future that motivates others to excel and raise the bar on their own performance, leads by example, provides a feeling of energy and excitement, acknowledges accomplishments and celebrates success of individuals and team.
- Communicator: Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and with the customer.
- Collaborative: Able to work well as part of a team and liaise successfully with sales and marketing colleagues across all levels of the business.
- Customer Focused: Able to build effective customer relationships and respond to customer needs quickly. Develops strategic partnerships and sets and monitors internal and external service standards.
- Professional: Able to represent EA to the high standard customers have come to expect, operates with integrity and is commercially aware.
- Analytical: Demonstrates a problem-solving approach but broad thinking and detail oriented
- Organised: Effectively priorities actions and manages deadlines.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus attractive annual bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
In an industry that’s changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart business plans, player focused strategies, and most importantly, our teams around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play. We take that last part very seriously, so if what you’re reading excites you as much as it does us, apply today .