Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Toyota Material Handling Edinburgh
Toyota Material Handling Edinburgh urgently required following position for Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Toyota Material Handling Edinburgh Jobs Details:
We are currently looking to recruit an apprentice to work in Edinburgh.
About the job
- This Apprenticeship will enable you to learn how to inspect, maintain, service and repair all types of materials handling equipment including forklift trucks and warehouse equipment.
- During the apprenticeship you will work in different areas of the business and be supported by a mentor who will help you to develop your skills.
- You will commit to a three year training and development programme, which includes studying towards a mechanical/electrical qualification. In addition to receiving a nationally recognised qualification, you will develop skills and gain valuable on the job work experience.
- Training for this qualification will be a combination of college work and in house training.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who have an interest in mechanical/electrical engineering and want to develop a career. You should have:
- Excellent positive attitude to work and study
- GCSE grades A-C in English, Maths & either Science/Engineering or IT (or equivalent)
- Clean driving licence or the ability to be able to travel to required locations
- An interest in your own personal development
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work in a fast paced team
- Able to take and improve on instructions and development given to you
- Computer skills
We will provide you with an excellent package including excellent training and development opportunities.