Business Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Citi London
Citi London urgently required following position for Business Management Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Citi London Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: None
- Job Function: Business Management and Admin
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18007197
Chief of Staff Office:
The Chief of Staff Office is part of the Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Management team, and covers overall management of CIB headcount resources.
Part of the responsibility of the team is to provide metrics and analysis to influence business decisions, design solutions pertaining to critical headcount and financial issues, and perform analysis driving operational and corporate strategies.
You will be a key contact point between HR, Finance and Business Managers.
The Business Management Analyst role within the team includes the following responsibilities:
- Producing headcount projections for budgeting and reporting
- Modelling expense forecasts using large quantities of data in direct cooperation with CIB Finance and HR
- Analyzing, interpreting and presenting data for decision making related to management of talent, resourcing and strategic initiatives
- Produce senior management reports and adhoc data analysis
- Yearend support with collating and analyzing population data, reporting and presenting results to senior management
Daily tasks include:
- Working closely with senior management, HR and Finance teams in order to successfully achieve business targets
- Participating in business reviews, headcount budgeting and forecasting
- Provide data, presentations and independent analysis for senior management and business heads
- Support the group in producing presentations for management, financial reporting and assisting in other special projects
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience in financial services and a genuine interest in business management and internal strategy. Numerical and analytical skills are essential for this role.
- Experience producing data analysis with a high level of accuracy
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadlinedriven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term professional relationships at all levels
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of client management tools and processes within a financial services firm
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly master complex requirements
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize workload
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer