Client Support Manager Jobs Vacancy at Emarsys Emarketing Systems London
Emarsys Emarketing Systems London urgently required following position for Client Support Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Support Manager Jobs Vacancy at Emarsys Emarketing Systems London Jobs Details:
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILTIES
- Serve as daily first point of contact for our clients on all operational matters concerning the use of our application
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues and escalate to 2nd & 3rd line support when required
- Escalate to line managers and Client Success Managers when an issue may impact the revenue and/or the relationship with the client
- Communicate progress of issue resolution to the client in a timely manner while trying to meet and exceed the assigned SLAs
- Deliver technical instructions and complicated solution descriptions in a professional, error-free and simple-to-understand manner
- Work closely with Client Success Manager to build and enhance client relationships and ensure the provided support level meets (and exceeds) the clients expectations and SLAs
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be working closely and efficiently with other support members and technical teams to meet and exceed your personal and team KPIs
- Work closely with Professional Services (Project Managers, Solutions Architects & Strategic Consultants) to ensure the successful delivery of our solutions according to the clients’ needs and defined objectives
- Previous helpdesk experience or a customer facing role is a must
- Some exposure to web technologies and related web and network stacks (HTML/DNS//HTTP/API)
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) over the phone, via email and on live chat.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot technical issues and deliver technical instructions to non-technical audience
- Must be a team player, with outstanding motivation and strong commitment to your role
- Must have a strong willingness to learn and discover new technologies
- Friendly, personable and approachable, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure Willingness to discover the ins and outs of technical topics such as automated marketing programs, data integrations, RSS, XML, APIs, etc.
- Proficiency in English and French
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-growing company with an international presence, innovative outlook and a strong market position
- An inspiring and positive environment, working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A great office (complete with outside terrace, ping pong, pool table and beer fridge) in the heart of Kings Cross, London
- Weekly drinks, catered office events and breakfast, snacks and fruit provided daily
- Competitive salary plus additional performance related rewards
- 25 days' annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
- 2 Community impact days per annum
- Enhanced maternity leave policy and childcare vouchers
- Pension matching scheme, health cover options and subsidised gym membership
- Local hospitality and retail discount schemes