Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Analyst London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Analyst London
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Analyst London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Analyst London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan's Investment Banking Healthcare Coverage Group provides a full range of investment banking services to numerous clients based across the EMEA region. Its clients include many of the world's leading firms in their respective industries. The Group's primary focus is on delivering creative solutions to clients for mergers and acquisitions and equity and debt capital raising.
In Investment Banking, you will work with top-tier professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. Our Analysts are the anchors of each team and are expected to make a personal impact right from the start. You will work on some of the biggest deals in investment banking, interact with clients almost immediately, travel for the firm and handle increasingly important responsibilities.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed; we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
- Building and using financial models
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Being responsible for monitoring and evaluating current events, valuation and other financial information on the clients of the group
- Conducting industry and product research
- Executing end-to-end client transactions
You will gain exposure to IB coverage professionals in other offices worldwide, as well as work with various product coverage teams worldwide.
- Prior investment banking experience, preferably in a Healthcare coverage role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling and valuation work)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and to develop innovative solutions
- Candidate needs to be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
- Excellent understanding of financial, legal and reputational risks facing large integrated investment banks in today's environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills and ability to quickly learn new software applications
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank