Supervisor Customer Success Manager Jobs Vacancy at Hitachi Vantara London
Hitachi Vantara London urgently required following position for Supervisor Customer Success Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervisor Customer Success Manager Jobs Vacancy at Hitachi Vantara London Jobs Details:
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Customer Success Manager Team Leader is a quota carrying sales position. The role reports to the VP & GM Big Data Analytics & IoT, and is primarily responsible for management of existing customer accounts and for coordinating the CSM team. The ideal candidate should possess a great amount of experience in servicing customers from a post-sale prospective; be able to facilitate the interfaces between customer and the business for successful deployment of products; develop, maintain, identify and grow revenue potentials in the assigned accounts. The role will also provide general supervision, leadership and development to the CSM team who are highly-skilled professional employees.
The CSM team lead will:
- Manage employee activities in solving common and complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Mange the revenue forecast and pipline business on a weekly basis
- Provide guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility
- Plans, directs and monitors operational/tactical activities of CSM team
- Have responsibility for growing and developing the skills and knowledge of the CSM team
- Has a strong understanding of the Big Data Analytics market and the competitive lanscape
- The CSM team leader will aso have their own set of accounts for which they have responsibility
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as main point of contact for new and existing accounts
- Maintains revenue stream from each account from renewals, upgrades, upsells/additional purchases
- Work with Account Executives in the development of existing accounts and identify upgrade/expansion opportunities
- Onboard new customers and facilitate the interfaces with Professional Services, Training, Support, and other necessary teams in support of Customer’s successful deployment and use of products purchased
- Proactively reaches out to customers, maintain and nurture a healthy client relationship with high level of customer satisfaction
- Understand and can sell the value proposition of products and services in a competive landscape
- Invests time in their education to remain current and educated on the Big Data Analytics market
- Handle customer escalations as necessary
- Acts as advisor to meet schedules and resolve technical problems
- Builds development plans for the team that increase market and solutions knowledge together with sales and negotiation skills
Qualifications (The minimum qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job, described are education, experience, competencies which including K.S.A (knowledge, skills and abilities), attributes):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, experience in SaaS, subscription or technology sales is a plus
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to manage communication with high level executives
- A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- A customer focused team player with a high degree of professionalism
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Experience of managing people to successful results
Customer Services Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Nottingham Trent University Nottingham. Nottingham Trent University Nottingham opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Customer Services Supervisor position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 May, 2018. Customer Services Supervisor. For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Julie Partridge, Customer Services Manager on +44 (0)115 848 4485... ... Continue reading -->
World London Guest Experience Manager Jobs Vacancy at Mars London. Mars London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for World London Guest Experience Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 01 Jul, 2018. Guest Experience Manager, M & M’s World. Celebrate success and make suggestions for improvement when necessary.... ... Continue reading -->
Supervisor Customer Success Manager Jobs Vacancy at Hitachi Vantara London. Hitachi Vantara London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Supervisor Customer Success Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Jul, 2018. The Customer Success Manager Team Leader is a quota carrying sales position. Superior customer service skills.... ... Continue reading -->
Assistant Manager Bond Street Jobs Vacancy at Hugo Boss London. Hugo Boss London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Assistant Manager Bond Street position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Jul, 2018. Assistant Manager - Bond Street. Demonstrated success gained as an Assistant Manager/Supervisor in a luxury brand.... ... Continue reading -->
Call Centre Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy at Chubb Fire Security . Chubb Fire Security opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Call Centre Operations Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 Jun, 2018. We welcome applications from capable, personable and ambitious Contact Centre Team Leaders, Customer Service Supervisors, Call Centre Supervisors, Customer... ... Continue reading -->