Regional Sales Operations Manager London Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London
Taboola London urgently required following position for Regional Sales Operations Manager London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Operations Manager London Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London Jobs Details:
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
We are searching for a brilliant, strategic minded, operations focused leader to join our Sales Operations team as a data and business intelligence (BI) expert who will help steer the EMEA business to success. This position will have significant exposure to senior executives, including Taboola’s CFO, COO and CEO. The ideal candidate will have experience with high-level analysis deriving conclusions from large underlying data sets, business intelligence, operations management, forecasting and presenting recommendations to executive leadership. In general, this person will be monitoring the health of the business from a quantitative perspective. So come join and be a part of Taboola’s success!
- Create, support and maintain data models, financial projections, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Build and maintain annual budgets and financial plans, and collaborate with the worldwide sales organization to help drive the quarterly forecasting process
- Managing the Quarterly Commissions process through our company wide platform
- Analyze actual performance versus projections to explain any underlying variances in detail
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Analyze big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for finance, management and business users
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with at least 2 in an analyst role, working with large data sets and/or complex Excel models
- BA/BS required. Major in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with SQL and the aptitude and willingness to master it.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statement
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to remain organized
Not Required But Would Add Significant Value:
- Experience in a corporate FP&A (financial planning and analysis), Investment Banking and/or big data group
- Working understanding of SQL
- Familiarity with Qlik products and development (QlikView and Qlik Sense)
- Experience working in online businesses, especially online advertising
Why Choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.