Part Time Security Guard Jobs Vacancy at Emcor
Emcor urgently required following position for Part Time Security Guard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Security Guard Jobs Vacancy at Emcor Jobs Details:
We are recruiting a Part Time Security Guard for our client site in Swanwick, Hampshire.
Working 15 hours per week, covering Monday to Sunday on a rota basis.
Job Purpose: To provide high visibility security Static and Mobile guarding at the properties/building and surrounding grounds.
- The successful person must be flexible in their availability to cover shift positions as there won't be a set pattern to their working.
- Providing high visibility Static Guarding or Mobile Guarding of the property/building and grounds
- Provide a visible deterrent regarding security issues on the property/building and grounds
- Provide CCTV monitoring of the perimeter of the property/building and surrounding grounds
- Maintain accurate records and logs of incidents and site visit logs
- Liaising with Police and other public bodies to ensure a coordinated approach and awareness of local issues
- Dealing with communications from telephone calls and radio users in a professional manner in accordance with operating procedures
- Exchanging all necessary information to colleagues during shift change
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the clients
- Maintain accurate site contract administration files
- Be conversant with all statutory compliance processes and procedures
- Ensure that all EMCOR policies, procedures and standards are in place and adhered too
- Must be flexible in availability to cover shifts
- Security Industry Qualifications – Front line SIA Licence for Security Officers
- Owner / driver with full driving licence
- A good Level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check (Disclosure) from the Criminal Records Bureau before the appointment is confirmed. This will include details of ALL cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, whether “spent” or “unspent”. Criminal convictions will only be taken into account when they are relevant to the post.
- An understanding of a basic Police and other Emergency Services procedures
- Knowledge of the phonetic alphabet
- Future SIA licenses funded
- First aid certificate
- De-fib certificate