Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Macaulay Brown Inc Macb
Macaulay Brown Inc Macb urgently required following position for Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Macaulay Brown Inc Macb Jobs Details:
The RF Systems Engineer Engineer will:
- Assist the program RF Systems Engineer with site-specific details related to systems and component level engineering activities
- This includes determining how systems can work together, engineering hardware and software solutions, analyzing systems and requirements, experimenting and testing solutions, and developing integration and interoperability courses of action
- Assist in the designing, architecting, implementing, testing, and maintaining/updating tailored applications as well as integrated software suites
- Analyze site-specific aircraft existing mission systems architecture and development and documentation of technical solutions and courses of action for employment of mission systems and mission network employment, to include work in aircraft, network, computer, radio, electrical, mechanical, systems, and other engineering disciplines
- Produce technical reports on actions performed and for specific analysis. Analysis will be on existing and proposed systems, hardware, and software. Reports will focus on answering specific questions, assessing interoperability, assessing integration opportunities, providing software and hardware development recommendations, and will be used to help determine future AFSOF development, employment, and acquisition actions
- Perform ancillary duties as required
- All radio/communications engineers will typically have a 2 year or 4 year degree.
- Must have the knowledge and skills to participate in analysis, design, development, and integration activities.
- Engineering competencies must include knowledge and expertise to integrate systems onto a tactical aircraft and ground station
- Previous experience as an AFSOC Radio/Comms Aircrew or a SOF Signals NCO is highly desired
- Current SECRET security clearance; Ability to receive a TS/SCI clearance.
For more than 37 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cyber security, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work with a team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.