Restaurant Waiting Staff Mornings Jobs Vacancy at Shepherd Neame Ashford
Shepherd Neame Ashford urgently required following position for Restaurant Waiting Staff Mornings. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Waiting Staff Mornings Jobs Vacancy at Shepherd Neame Ashford Jobs Details:
The New Flying Horse in Wye is looking for a member of waiting staff to work permanent breakfast shifts from 7am to 3pm, five days a week to include weekends.
At Shepherd Neame, we know that first impressions count, so you will play a vital part in ensuring that we provide our customers with a friendly and efficient level of service out on the front line, together with great food & drink.
First class levels of customer service skills are key, but most importantly you will have a real passion for the hospitality sector and you will be willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to ensure our customers’ have a great and memorable experience with us.
These are highly varied positions where no two days will be the same, so if you are able to hit the ground running in these fast paced, busy but fun roles, then we want to hear from you now!
What are we looking for?
- First class customer service skills.
- Previous restaurant /waiting experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Great communication skills.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- You must be over 18 in order to serve alcohol.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Career progression in the longer term.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels (full time only).
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.