Office Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Drivers Demand Ltd London
Drivers Demand Ltd London urgently required following position for Office Accounts Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Drivers Demand Ltd London Jobs Details:
Office & Accounts Administrator
Drive rs on Deman d Ltd is a r ecruitment company , based in Park Royal, London (NW10) , work ing in the Transport and Logistics sector .
Starting from Feb 2018, we are looking to recruit a methodical and organised person t o assist and suppor t our experienced staff in the administration of invoicing , weekly payroll, other simple accounts duties as well as supporting the recruitment, retention and placement of drivers.
Full training will be given .
No previous experience in recruitment or l ogistics is required but an interest in vehicles and transport and a knowledge of London and areas around M25 would be useful .
Key Responsibilities :
- Processing weekly payroll and invoicing , under direction/reporting to Company Accountant .
- A ccurate data entry and sensitive documentation correctly filed.
- Assist ance with debtors c hasing .
- Assist ing colleagues , using our database , to search & select and l iaise between drivers and client s to help with placements / assignments ( this may also require understand ing tachograph and working hours rules and planning drivers travel arrangements between work destinations) .
- Support ing and assist colleagues mak ing appointments for driver interviews and documentation checks .
- Assist with marketing activities and general administration
Personal Traits Desired:
- Have a retentive memory
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Have a bility to analyse , interpret and relate (to other members of staff, drivers & clients) detailed information .
- Able to keep calm when under pressure/deadlines .
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude to problem solving.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate confidentiality, especially with sensitive client & company information.
Essential Skills Required:
- E xcellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills .
- H ave a good, clear telephone manner .
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the English language
- Must be numerate and literate (holding Math & English GCSE / O Level grade C or above / or equivalent qualifications)
- Have clear handwriting
- Must be computer literate and familiar with using e-mail, the internet, Microsoft Word and Excel
Our ideal candidate will also :
- Be a ble to work with minimum supervision
- B e enthusiastic, efficient and a good team player
- Be happy to speak to our clients, making and receiving calls from clients and drivers calls and accurately taking and passing messages t o other colleagues .
- Be happy to provide back office administration support and assistance to Directors, Managers and other members of staff when necessary .
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm (one hour for lunch)
Holidays 20 working days + Bank Holidays
Salary: Initially £ 20 ,000 during training period, rising to £2 3 ,000