Technical Service Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc
Capita Plc urgently required following position for Technical Service Desk Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Service Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Jobs Details:
Technical Service Desk Manager
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
We are Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
We are looking for a Technical Service Desk Manager to manage a team of Technical Analysts. You will build and maintain excellent working relationships with the internal Account Management and external specialist suppliers. In addition, you will have the sole responsibility for delivering the smooth investigation of 1st and 2nd line support services in a technical environment.
- Provide initial support escalation point for the team.
- Ensure that all incoming incidents and requests are logged, diagnosed or escalated appropriately.
- Monitor queues to ensure tickets are appropriately triaged and critical/sensitive tickets are given necessary attention.
- Ensure accuracy of ticket information for SLA and service performance reporting.
- Deliver highest possible first-level resolution - 80% of tickets to be resolved at first-level.
- Develop new Service Desk procedures as required and participate in Service Desk continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coaching and mentoring 1st/2nd line team - technical resolution, processes, customer service.
- Participate in knowledge management to ensure Standard Operating Procedures are kept up to date.
- Manage Service Desk reporting and use these to improve department.
- Microsoft Desktop XP/Windows 7, 8,10 3+ years’ experience
- Administering Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, 3+ years’ experience
- Networking Experience (routers, switches & firewalls), 3+ years’ experience
- Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies, 3+ years’ experience
- IT Service Desk Environment, 3+ years’ experience
- Superior Customer Service Skills, 3+ years’ experience
- Have understanding and experience of bespoke CRM platforms.
- Draw data from numerous sources and use a range of statistical and operational research techniques to discover patterns that provide actionable insight to the business.
- Ideally have a proven technical background within networks, telecoms, camera systems and service desk environment.
- Be proficient in all areas of general management.
- Understand the requirements for appropriate staff training and mentoring, bringing to the role your experience of developing individuals needs to those of the wider business.
- Excellent staff management, communication and problem solving skills.
- The ability to understand a dynamic and fast paced Company and show significant experience in managing in these types of situations.
- Ability to simplify complex data and discuss with senior stakeholders.
- Be results driven.
- Be an effective team player and confident in your own knowledge and skills to challenge staff in their own specialism and ask why?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Listen | Create | Deliver