Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy at Hotelcare London
Hotelcare London urgently required following position for Room Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy at Hotelcare London Jobs Details:
The Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring that the guest's room looks and feels fantastic for them, either when they first check in at the hotel or when they return after a busy day. This is achieved by cleaning and maintaining guest rooms to the highest quality and ensuring they meet the brand standards of our clients at all times.
What your role will include?
- Cleaning all rooms and other areas assigned to you, so that guests comment positively about the cleanliness of the environment and are therefore likely to return to the hotel for other visits.
- Making beds, clean bathrooms, replacing guest amenities and supplies, dusting and vacuuming the room and removing all dirty linen.
- Responding promptly to requests from guests and other departments as required.
- Complying with all company health and safety, security policies and procedures.
- Reporting any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries.
- Supporting colleagues in the team, working in a fast moving and high energy environment where attention to detail is key.
The ideal room attendant will have a passion for cleanliness, providing an outstanding guest service and have a warm, friendly and positive attitude. We want to create opportunities for Room Attendants to develop both personally and professionally, be proud to come to work and deliver the highest quality service. Experience isn't essential but a passion for service is.
You will be rewarded with:
- Full training and development to help you to become the best that you can be
- Further career progression and opportunity to undertake a Hotelcare Apprenticeship
- Flexible work hours to suit your life style
- A permanent job (whatever the hours)
- Recognition, incentives and awards
- Free English lessons
- Up to 28 days paid holidays
- A starting rate of £7.50 per hour, paid monthly along with the opportunity to participate in our incentive scheme where you can earn well above this rate, whilst spending less time at work.
Click on the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page or contact us at: www.hotelcare.co.uk/jobs