Sales Advisor Self Pay Jobs Vacancy at Spire Healthcare Edinburgh
Spire Healthcare Edinburgh urgently required following position for Sales Advisor Self Pay. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Advisor Self Pay Jobs Vacancy at Spire Healthcare Edinburgh Jobs Details:
We have an opportunity for a Self Pay Advisor to join us in our team. Based at our Spire Murrayfield site, the successful candidate will work as part of a knowledgeable, sales focused team, working to match patient needs with available services. This will involve communicating effectively, positively and professionally with customers, consultants and colleagues, in order to facilitate conversion from enquiries to a clinical consultation, test or procedure.
This is a demanding role with a clear ‘sales through service’ approach.
- Professional handling of self-pay enquiries (capturing enquirers details, booking appointments, resolving queries, giving information, providing advice and practical help) from phone calls, emails, and face to face meetings with prospective self-pay patients
- Adopt ethical sales techniques to convert enquiries to outpatient appointments, procedures or tests
- Meet team and individual targets for conversion, revenue and admissions
- Maximize enquiry conversion opportunities through a high level of sales and customer service skill, with implementation of effective follow up process
- Attend patient information events to represent the company and our services
Candidates will be asked to demonstrate exemplary communication skills, proficient IT abilities (Microsoft Office and SAP desirable) as well as the ability to effectively manage your time and a busy workload. A confident negotiator, you’ll provide sound advice on services and pricing with a ‘right first time’ attitude.
Full time – providing flexible cover between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and Saturdays.
Salary: £18000 - £20000
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment.
Other Key Information
A standard disclosure from Disclosure Scotland will be applied for in the event of a successful application.
Closing Date for Applications
All applications for this vacancy should be received by Thursday 28 September 2017