Test Manager Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Knutsford
Barclays Knutsford urgently required following position for Test Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Manager Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Knutsford Jobs Details:
Barclays is a transatlantic
consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across
personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management,
with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide . Please visit our website here for more information.
Corporate Banking supports clients in the UK and around the world. We provide corporate banking services to medium enterprises, large UK and global corporations, and financial institutions. We have the people and capabilities to help our clients achieve their ambitions in the right way.
You plan, execute and control all NFT tests for the project / programme to which you are assigned, including financial and resource projections, ensuring that a high standard of governance is maintained across all test activity. You therefore own and manage the test metrics and reporting
You lead the day to day activities of the test teams, including supervision and guidance of test activity. Your team looks to you as the leader who can resolve issues, unblocking directly or with the assistance of senior management where needed. Your team members may include contractors or individuals engaged from strategic partners and you therefore have responsibility for their management and ensuring delivery
Execution and Reporting · Analysis of the Non-Functional requirements, effort estimations and project scheduling
· Assist with the detailed test approach and production of lower level definitions of all Non-Functional Tests for assigned projects
· Work with an existing automation framework while suggesting upgrades to it.
· Detailed Test planning, maintaining test scripts, tracking execution
· Technical issue resolution for the team
· Participation in defect management meeting and resolution.
· The role will proactively take on additional tasks and ad-hoc projects as requested by the Test Manager.
Continuous Improvement · Improve technical knowledge and subject matter expertise through self-learning or training.
· Knowledge sharing with colleagues and peers in testing streams.
· Work with other test team members to improve testing processes.
Knowledge · Must have a good working knowledge of Oracle databases.
· Must have an extensive working knowledge of HP Load Runner with MQ and JAVA protocols.
· Must have a working knowledge of HP Quality Centre.
Nice to have
· Should have a good working knowledge of UNIX and /or Linux
· Should have a good working knowledge of Middleware applications; WAS, Tuxedo and MQ.
· Must have extensive experience in scoping / designing performance tests on a number of different technologies.
· Must have extensive experience in running, capturing results, analysis and reporting of performance tests.
· Must have very good communication skills.
· Must be able to work under pressure and to assist peers in same situation whilst ensuring that quality is maintained.
· Must be able to build good working relationships with peers and direct reports.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Regulated Role : N/A
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here .