Sourcing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Dyson Malmesbury
Dyson Malmesbury urgently required following position for Sourcing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sourcing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Dyson Malmesbury Jobs Details:
The role will support the categories in their planning and execution of procurement strategies to deliver competitive advantage for Dyson through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management and innovation.
Manage the training, support and development of e-sourcing skills and strategies for Indirect Procurement categories. Support and advise on e-auction, tender strategy, developing tender templates, analysing responses and ensuring the appropriate processes are complied with.
Market Overview Dyson is a global technology company. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different.
We’re growing – fast. Our ambition is huge. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways to work in more new markets and bright new categories.
Dyson is different. Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone. But if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
Function Overview The procurement team is expanding to keep up with our ambition. This has created new roles for e-sourcing managers who will help implement and then manage the new procure to pay technology platform; SAP Ariba. These roles are ‘greenfield’ so are there for you to shape. We are implementing the very latest procurement technology to help us deliver our goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something new working closely with the internal business units and suppliers globally. We are looking for people who can create impact and will thrive within a dynamic environment.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
- The e-sourcing manager will also be responsible for the e-sourcing process and maintenance of the procurement operating model.
- Ensures appropriate coordination, training, and collaboration across the business.
- Developing innovative and streamlining initiatives in conjunction with the business to reduce bottom line costs.
- Ensures the efficient operation of sourcing tools and systems, including the active maintenance of associated management information and data.
- Work with the team to support the management of e-sourcing solutions and the execution of e-sourcing events with suppliers.
- Lead best practice to drive compliance, create time-savings and other efficiencies.
- Champion, embed and oversee the on-going development of e-procurement systems and tools into end to end procurement process, including spend analysis, e-sourcing, e-contract management and requisition to pay.
- To work closely across Procurement and business stakeholders to ensure the effective development of e-sourcing strategy.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change.
- Know how to be at your best and what motivates you. Inspire others, providing energy and engagement.
- Provide clear direction in the creation and execution of category plans.
- A reputation for delivery that quickly earns credibility.
- Experience of SAP or similar e-sourcing platforms.
- Theoretical and practical understanding of procurement, including tendering, negotiation and contract management.
- Project and change management experience.
- Ability to analyse data and advanced Excel skills.
- Conversant with information management and technology.
- Good communication and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and influence across all level of stakeholders.
- Sustains personal energy, self-motivation and productivity.
- Identifies and raises opportunities and/or challenges.
- Understands methods to simplify complexity.
Benefits Overview Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.