Intern Content Creator Jobs Vacancy at Arm Cambridge
Arm Cambridge urgently required following position for Intern Content Creator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Content Creator Jobs Vacancy at Arm Cambridge Jobs Details:
With the objective of offering high quality teaching and training materials to Universities worldwide, the Arm University Program is seeking an Intern who will develop Arm-based teaching and training materials packaged and tailored to professors and educators’ use.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Assist and build appropriate hardware platforms for various teaching courses based on Arm and partner technologies;
- Program the above hardware platforms to perform a wide range of tasks to meet specific learning outcomes;
- Assist with developing corresponding teaching and training materials and documentations for the use of professors and educators worldwide. This will entail working closely with internal and external Arm University Program partners;
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the proper legal and quality standards of the materials are adhered to;
- Assist with teaching videos production;
- Maintain the above material in line with emerging developments from Arm and partners;
Are you a good fit for Arm?
You have completed at least one year of a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
Essential Skills and Experience
- Embedded Systems Design and Programming
- Digital Systems Design
- Good knowledge of the C/C++ and assembly languages
- Project management
- Interpersonal skills, communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work under direction and independently
Desirable Skills and Qualities
- Deep understanding of Arm architecture
- Experience of using Arm-based MCUs
- Teaching experience at University/College level
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
Collaboration and communication – Your ability to craft lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
Creativity and innovation – Possessing a real passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully craft your work to deliver truly impactful results.
Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.