Visual Merchandising Manager Jobs Vacancy at Karen Millen London
Karen Millen London urgently required following position for Visual Merchandising Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Visual Merchandising Manager Jobs Vacancy at Karen Millen London Jobs Details:
- Work alongside the Senior Brand VM Manager, Merchandising and Design teams to produce content for seasonal V Magazine. To include, merchandising overview, styling, windows and key merchandising points.
- Orchestrate and participate in 6 weekly live updates instore covering off both Band 1 and Band 5 store layouts and merchandising techniques.
- Attending regular floor walks and store visits to ensure the visual guidelines and updates reflect the needs of the retail teams to be able to execute effectively.
- Main point of contact for Global Visual specialists – Updating the teams on a weekly basis, cascading the key visual messages for the brand.
- Working alongside the customer team and Senior Brand VM Manager to produce content for 2 weekly brand window styling guidelines, ensuring where possible both in store and on-line messages are aligned, on brand and commercial across all areas of the business.
- Trial and develop Visual Merchandising techniques and ideas feeding back to Senior Brand VM Manager.
- Build strong relationships with Key stake holders within the business, Retail, Commercial Directors etc.
- Work as part of the central team on; Press set ups, new store openings, refurbs, seasonal launch set ups and window installations
- Develop and implement seasonal and long term training material in line with Learning and Development to ensure global retail teams have the tools to understand and execute visual standards and seasonal visual guidelines across.
- Running the roll out of seasonal training workshops based in our London office
- Ensure all markets are provided with the relevant POS and signage material alongside the VM Creative Coordinator.
- Ensure all seasonal campaigns are rolled out to relevant markets alongside the Brand Creative team.
- Experience of in store visual merchandising and styling.
- Organised and with strong communication skills; diplomatic and collaborative in approach
- Flexibility (including working nightshifts etc) and enjoys working in a fast paced, fast moving environment.
- Strong communication skills, confident in training on a one to one and group basis.
- Strong trend awareness with an eye for detail
- Driven; able to work within a fast paced environment and adaptable to change
- Experience with a range of design packages; preferably with knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- The chance to work alongside a talented team
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A full benefits scheme, which includes a generous staff discount, private health insurance and an interest free travel loan
- An exciting, open and inspiring working environment