Mechanical Design Engineer Instrumentation Jobs Vacancy at Flow Control Engineering Solutions Ltd Uckfield
Flow Control Engineering Solutions Ltd Uckfield urgently required following position for Mechanical Design Engineer Instrumentation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Design Engineer Instrumentation Jobs Vacancy at Flow Control Engineering Solutions Ltd Uckfield Jobs Details:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: East Sussex
Salary: Attractive, based on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
WE area world leader in the design, manufacture and supply of premium quality geotechnical and structural monitoring instrumentation. For more than 50 years, we have played a critical role in major construction projects across the globe including civil engineering, mining, railway and road infrastructures.
This positon will play an instrumental role with the design and development of new instruments alongside improving the existing product range, whilst maintaining a focus of value and risk mitigation.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
- Design and detailmechanical components used in the product lines while following the established procedures
- Be involved in all aspects of the product development cycle
- Work to budgets and timelines relative to project tasks
- Create Bills of Material in the corporate ERP system
- Interface with internal machine shop and operations to determine cost effective manufacture solutions
- To adhere at all times to the relevant health and safety requirements, as well as customer site procedures as necessary
- To perform such duties that may be considered necessary in order to ensure the efficient running of the department by the Engineering and Operations manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 3D CAD experience
- Proven track record of product development and design experience
- Strong technical experience with ability to develop engineering specifications
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Project management experience desirable but not essential
- Value and Continuous improvement driven approach to all aspects of work