Trainee Pensions Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Sheffield
Capita Plc Sheffield urgently required following position for Trainee Pensions Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Pensions Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Sheffield Jobs Details:
You will be given experience of project based work, working on a variety of tasks and be involved in the pension aspects of Capita’s merger and acquisition activities from project inception.
- Assist with the on boarding of employees into Capita’s payroll and pension systems.
- Organising and chairing monthly new business calls
- Draft and deliver presentations to employees
- Provide consultancy type support and advice to Capita Group and its subsidiary businesses
- Providing options and solutions for all pensions’ aspects of any acquisition of service contracts and share sales involving the transfer and acquisition of staff to Capita Group.
- Organising and undertaking travel across the UK and Europe, planned and at short notice, including to newly acquired businesses, other Capita offices and client sites.
- Ensuring HR operations partners are informed and up to date of any progress on pension issues on relevant projects
- Ensuring the correct pension contributions and insurance premiums are deducted through payroll for transferring and acquired employees
- Ensuring pension operations and orbit administration teams have the information they need to create members records
The UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with a continuously increasing employee population of over 73,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa, North America and India.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to assess and manage complex queries, offer clear explanations and provide a resolution.
- Able to manage your own workload and work independently to ensure all projects are actively progressed to completion.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, focussing on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Able to draft and deliver presentations
- Educated to Degree Level with good Maths and English
- Able to Undertake regular travel within the UK and Ireland
- Full UK Driving license is essential
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, increasing to 27 with length of service, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver