Female Security Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security South West London
Cis Security South West London urgently required following position for Female Security Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Female Security Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security South West London Jobs Details:
Security staffs have a vital role in ensuring that hospitals are welcoming and accessible but also safe environments for patients, visitors and staff. They also protect buildings and valuable equipment and need a thorough knowledge of the premises. They need to know when and how to diffuse potentially difficult situations and be able to react appropriately in an emergency. At a large trust, they are part of a major 24-hour security operation. They will have constant contact with patients and staff.
- Position: Security Officer
- Location: South West London
- Pay Rate: £8.90 per hour
- Hours: 42 hours per week
- Shifts: 4 on 4 off - Days & Nights
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence required
- SIA CCTV a bonus
- Security Experience is required
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable
- Must be able to work days, nights & weekends
- You must also be physically able to conduct patrols
- Must have good command of English Language and excellent communication both written & verbal & IT skills
- To have a smart appearance befitting the company
- Able to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Able to work as part of a team
- You will have a mature attitude towards the job. You will be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality in relation to your duties and the information you will be exposed to.
- Driving licence preferable but not essential
- 24 hour Security of the Trust Property, monitoring of the Trust CCTV system,
- Responding to requests for assistance, Fire Alarm activation, attendance of ambulances using Blue Lights
- Liaison with the Police and Emergency services
- Eviction of trespassers
- Dealing with aggressive and difficult patients and visitors
- Patrols of the trust grounds and property both internal and external
- Investigation and the reporting of theft
- Collation of criminal activity information
- Be flexible with shift change
- HSF Health care plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long service award
- Employee Recognition awards
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not heard anything within three weeks of initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion.