Recruitment Resourcer Jobs Vacancy at Opun London
Opun London urgently required following position for Recruitment Resourcer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Resourcer Jobs Vacancy at Opun London Jobs Details:
Backed by Aviva, Opun is the UK’s only assured end-to-end home improvement digital services platform, targeting the UK’s £44bn a year home improvement market with a new, ambitious and radical approach to deliver service efficiency. Increasingly recognised as the disruptive presence that the industry needs, it is our aim to become the UK’s Number 1 Home Improvement provider and brand by 2020.
As we have grown and continue to do so rapidly, we are now looking to recruit an internal Resourcer, to support with our expansion across the South East. You will operate across all business lines providing advice and support to all hiring managers and new starters.
Based from our offices in London Bridge, you will be required to work closely with the internal recruitment manager to ensure that hiring expectations are met within certain SLA’s, as well as making sure that all candidates have an exceptional experience throughout their journey. You will be required to travel to our office in Stoke as well as working with the field teams to ensure that all key objectives are met.
The key objectives for the post-holder will be:
- Resourcing for a diverse range of roles across the business
- Identifying candidates using the CV searching facility across various job boards and LinkedIn
- Working with hiring manager to understand their requirement and timelines
- Working with hiring managers to create a job specification
- Managing the new starter on boarding process including, arranging tech, reference checking, payroll, HR and induction packs
- Preparing interview packs
- Managing the candidate journey- providing updates and feedback
- Ensuring all new starters have settled in or require any additional support
- Completing Criminal Record Checks when required
- Maintain the job and candidate data base, providing regular reporting
- Assisting in building recruitment processes
- Pro-actively identifying candidates for future roles
- Proven experience of working as a in house or resourcing.
- Experience of recruiting for the domestic, construction, engineering and tech sector is beneficial
- Computer literate, with advanced Excel skills/abilities
- Able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets
- Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together
- Proactively contributes to the team
- Shows moral courage, openness and honesty in all dealings