Associate Banker Jobs Vacancy at Citi London
Citi London urgently required following position for Associate Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Banker Jobs Vacancy at Citi London Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Private Client Coverage
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18008506
An Associate Banker will provide excellent client service in partnership with the Private Banker.
The role works closely with clients and Private Bankers to provide a high level of sales and product experience and support the banker in all aspects of reporting and regulatory requirements. Solid knowledge of bank products and regulatory requirements are required.
The Citi Private Bank, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, provides professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries.
The Citi Private Bank offers unmatched global reach, coupled with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services, an array of structured lending and banking services, as well as expertise from Citi's Markets and Banking division.
Citi Private Bank is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial needs and goals. We serve them as a true financial partner and trusted advisor. Our experienced professionals serve the needs of wealthy families, individuals, and entrepreneurs.
- Maintain close contact with clients in conjunction with the assigned Private Bankers.
- Help identifying new sales opportunities and provide innovative support in marketing strategies.
- Follow up on client calls.
- Answer product questions of clients.
- Provide performance data to Private Bankers.
- Work with specialists and support team in conjunction with Private Bankers to implement client decisions.
- Capture and maintain client information, call reports and Banker pipeline reporting.
- Participate in client meetings and account reviews to understand the client’s requirements when possible.
- Review and/or work with Client Services Officer in all daily cash management duties to escalate to clients and Private Bankers.
- Liaise / work with with On-Boarding and Client Services teams in order to facilitate account opening / transactions / investments and liaise with client to ensure completion of the mandatory documentation and to receive duly authorised instructions.
- Control and complete with the Private Bankers all KYC / IOS reviews and maintain document deficiencies to a minimum.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements in line with the policies of the CPB.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work with sophisticated Ultra-High-Net-Worth (UHNW) clients and their requirements. This allows for personal progression in the understanding of regulatory requirements, products, relationship management and sales process roles.
- Experience working in a Private Banker support role with a high degree of direct client interaction
- Extensive knowledge of all CPB banking systems, platforms and capabilities.
- Proven experience in a front office environment dealing directly with clients.
- Detailed understanding of trust structures.
- Pro-active, initiative and driven.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal),
- Excellent relationship building skills (with clients, and across hierarchical levels and other functions).
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and change – high adaptability.
- Ability to challenge status quo and continuously optimize processes and tasks in own area of responsibility.
- University degree
- Strong client orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines, work to tight schedules and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks and problem resolutions.
- Ability to build effective working relationships across hierarchal levels and functions.
- Is aware of, and effectively manages, risk and compliance related situations in his/her area.
- Numerate, analytical mind, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding the global strength of a global platform.
- High ethical standards
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime. The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016. Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above. This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks. If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer