Part Time Bartender Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian Jobs Vacancy at Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Edinburgh
- Part Time Bartender Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts
- Edinburgh SCT
- 13 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Edinburgh urgently required following position for Part Time Bartender Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Bartender Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian Jobs Vacancy at Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
Edinburgh EH1 2AB
A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What will I be doing?
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
- “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Service charge and tips
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
Schedule : Part-time
Brand : Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Full Availability
Job Level : Team Member
Job : Bars and Restaurants