Group Head Brand Partnerships Jobs Vacancy at Global Radio London
Global Radio London urgently required following position for Group Head Brand Partnerships. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Head Brand Partnerships Jobs Vacancy at Global Radio London Jobs Details:
Group Head –
Global Entertainment, Festivals & Venues
About Global Festivals & venues
Global Festivals has a unique portfolio of seventeen of the UK's most innovative and diverse festivals, as well as London's newest and most talked about event space "The Printworks". Our festivals span every genre, from new music, lifestyle and arts through to pop and dance.
We believe there can be no one size fits all approach to brand partnerships and our passion is in helping brands tell their stories, in dynamic, exciting and creative ways. Above all, we champion authenticity as the cardinal rule to producing unique and engaging brand-led experiences.
The experience of our audiences come first, we therefore approach any brand activation as we would any other piece of content at our shows, ensuring it has purpose and above all is engaging. Working closely with our event managers to ensure brands are woven into the fabric of the show, creating the most memorable experiences rich with purpose.
A unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self starter to become an integral member of the of Global Live Festivals division.
Working closely with the Commercial Director and Creative Content lead and wider partnerships team to drive a cohesive approach to market, focusing on market value pouring, listing and activation deals whilst creating a diverse and lucrative product matrix, while also maintaining strong relationships with leading experiential agencies for roadshow campaigns.
The successful candidate will be externally facing but able to liaise with heads of department and stakeholders to ensure we can deliver exciting and relevant solutions. They will have the necessary skills to operate with blue chip clients at senior management level, including CEOs, COOs, MDs & Brand Managers.
The candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of music marketing in the live music business, specifically festival experience and brand marketing; always striving to deliver best ROI for clients, identifying opportunities in the market to develop creative briefs in partnership with the Head of Creative Content and keep Global’s business objectives in mind.
- Leading a highly-motivated core festival & venue team to represent a large estate of festivals and venues and supporting media, driving competitive market pricing across pouring, listing and experiential activity
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual with the ability to use initiative and “work the angles”
- Accountability across all team’s business, ensuring they are being maximised for all parties concerned, including maximum renewal and upsell opportunity.
- Maintain existing and forge new client relationships
- Strong team values and work ethics and ability to motivate and successfully lead a team of people
- Support the Commercial Director e.g. liaise regularly on business under discussion, devise/discuss new business ideas, budgeting/forecasting etc
- Spearhead new brand business across the Global portfolio of brands including listing, experiential, wider activations, brand programming and media support
- Manage a portfolio of categories, renewing and/or devising (proactive and brief lead) opportunities, overseeing activity through to delivery
- Thorough understanding of the industry, keeping up to date on industry news and sharing with team
- Creation and pitching of bespoke pitches
- Liaise with key division experts internally including festival management, promoters, production teams etc
- Close working relationship with the project delivery team
- On site – being visible with brand partners with a flexible, positive ‘can do’ approach, not afraid to roll up their sleeves to deliver when necessary.
- Build relationships with relevant departments and stakeholders to enable smooth process & accurate delivery of any partnerships
- Represent the team at senior client functions and meetings.
- Pro-active and highly organised, able to oversee the successful creation of multiple client projects to tight deadlines at any one time
- Really established and respected within the live industry amongst brands and asset owners
- Understanding of market values and ability to drive competitive pricing
- Proven strong negotiation skills and the ability to close deals effectively
- An inspirational leader and motivator
- High level skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Continue to learn new marketing techniques including digital, social media and mobile applications.
- Thorough understanding of the application of new marketing techniques including digital, social media and mobile applications
- The ability to define & devise 360 degree solutions and collaborate with key internal stakeholder
- The ability to proactively approach and pitch solutions to clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to manage people pressured situations, ability to be diplomatic but firm always solution orientated
- Conversant in urban movement / popular culture / passion for music
- Dynamic self starter with a strong work ethic, team values and the ability to motivate and successfully lead the team
- Big picture thinker
- Flexible & adaptable to change with a sense of humour
- An eye for detail
- Ability to keep cool under stress / thrive on challenges
- Capable of managing a large work load
- The ability to “work the angles” always finds opportunities / solutions
- Aligned to Globals’ Obsession values of Dare, Courage and Strive