Cluster Sales Administrator Central Jobs Vacancy at Marriott International Inc Leicester
Marriott International Inc Leicester urgently required following position for Cluster Sales Administrator Central. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cluster Sales Administrator Central Jobs Vacancy at Marriott International Inc Leicester Jobs Details:
- Strong Admin and Office skills.
Proven track record of excellent verbal, numerical and analytical ability
2 years’ experience coordinating a small sales team and managing of client and sales data
- Provides support with RFP’s (may work with the UK Pricing Manager)
- Assist team with quarterly review presentations
- Consolidate and report holidays for team and weekly movements
- Provide complete administrative support with daily use of computer applications eg: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Organise and attend regular team meetings, minute taking and distributing
- Assist with organising customer entertainment and activity within the hotel cluster
- Take a leading role in the co-ordination of FAM, hospitality events and trade shows
- Support the execution of defined marketing strategies within the cluster
- Support the execution of social media activity
- Update 3rd party websites as required
- Work as the liaison with the companies preferred PR support agency
- Complete all additional admin duties as outlined by the Cluster Director of Sales
- Monthly report as defined by Cluster Director
- Support with the completion of the Cluster team target setting tools
- Run ad-hoc reports as required
- Quarterly Audit for all team
- Managing/supporting Golden Circle and the Brilliant platform
- Collate Monthly/Quarterly report from team and compile into one master document
- Work with the Sales Support Manager – UK Field Sales on reporting of the Global Sales Performance Platform
- Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of own assignments and suggests improvements to work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations.
- Technical Acumen
- An excellent understanding of the sales processes
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of teams’ strategies and to support the team to achieve their individual and overall team goals
- Knowledge of Marriott products and brand strategies
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint to a high standard
- Team player
- Works well under pressure and is able to prioritise effectively
- Delivers on commitments to customers, supervisors and peers.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Demonstrates ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - Demonstrates ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Demonstrates understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.