Administration Assistant Ftc King Lynn Jobs Vacancy at Mets Wood
Mets Wood urgently required following position for Administration Assistant Ftc King Lynn. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Ftc King Lynn Jobs Vacancy at Mets Wood Jobs Details:
Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. We focus on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards, and tissue and cooking papers. In 2016, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 4.7 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. The Group operates in some 30 countries. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and owned by approximately 104,000 Finnish forest owners.
Metsä Wood provides competitive and environmentally friendly wood products for construction, industrial customers and distributor partners. The products are manufactured from premium and renewable northern wood raw material. Metsä Wood’s sales totalled EUR 0.5 billion in 2016, and it employs approximately 1,500 people. Metsä Wood is part of Metsä Group.
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT, FTC, King's Lynn
We are looking to recruit an Administrator to work alongside our busy Operations Department. Applications are invited from employees who feel they are suited to the role.
• Providing administrative support and assistance to the Administration team
• Data inputting of production based information onto SAP
• Provide support for the administration of the site management systems for ISO quality and environment including OHSAS Health & Safety
• Complete daily picking and loading requirements, producing relevant paperwork from SAP.
• Creation of loading notes and organisation of loading schedules
• Maintain liaison with customer service to ensure customer needs are being met and updates are provided.
• Control and administration of site personnel records
• Ensure logical, organised filing systems are in place.
• Provide cover for stock controller
• General PA and reception responsibilities to site, including office facilities management, expenses submission, facilitation of all arrangements for site visitors (meet and greet, meeting room scheduling, arranging local travel arrangements, preparation and organisation of refreshments etc.)
• Excellent organisation and administration skills
• Strong IT skills, including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Ability to work as part of a busy team and also on own initiative
• Flexible team player with a can do attitude who can assist wherever needed
• Communicate effectively and take direction from a variety of staff members at all levels
• To demonstrate a good level of accuracy with an eye for detail
• At least 5 good GCSE (or equivalent) passes including Mathematics & English
• Knowledge of SAP would be of advantage but not essential
• Experience of integrated management systems such as ISO would be of advantage but not essential
For further information, please contact Lisa Claxton. Applications should not be sent directly to Lisa Claxron and should be submitted as below.
Sending your Application
Interested candidates who feel they fit the role requirements should apply by completing their applications online including their salary request details, and uploading their CV and covering letter to the SAIMA Application system by 27th September 2017.