Officer Jobs Vacancy at Perrigo Company Leeds
Perrigo Company Leeds urgently required following position for Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Jobs Vacancy at Perrigo Company Leeds Jobs Details:
This is a newly created role based in our Leeds office, reporting to the North of England HR Manager.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic HR environment at a HR Officer level in a part-time capacity. The role consists of working 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with flexibility around the hours worked during these days.
Although the role is Leeds based, you will also provide HR support when needed to our Barnsley office, so some travel may be required for this role on occasion.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Who is extremely organised having the ability to own their workload and ensure its completed in a timely manner
- Proactive in terms of their workload – looks for areas of improvement within their role and in our processes, i.e. absence management
- Personable and builds relationships whilst ensuring that business needs are met and legislation adhered to
- Have confidence in understanding employment law and have the ability to coach and mentor front line managers and employees on policy
- Able to work in a complex and very fast moving environment
- Has the ability to problem solve/think broad in terms of solutions to situations
- Is CIPD accredited at level 5 and wishing to progress this to Level 7 in the future
You will be responsible for supporting the HR Manager in providing a professional HR service across the Leeds & Barnsley sites, providing day to day operational HR services including handling of issues to resolution and supporting and developing front line managers in the effective utilisation of policies and procedures, and in the management of their staff.
If you have experience in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing or FMCG then that would be desirable but not essential.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to be part of a successful global organisation with a well respected global HR function.