Support Technician Jobs Vacancy at Medpace London
Medpace London urgently required following position for Support Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Technician Jobs Vacancy at Medpace London Jobs Details:
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based IT Support Technician to join our IT team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Provide onsite and remote support to end users on Medpace IT equipment and IT solutions including desktop computers, peripherals, copiers, fax machines, scanners, building security system, environment monitoring system, computer operating systems, office applications, and others;
- Resolve IT incidents within the agreed service level agreement;
- Manage assigned IT tickets via the internal ticketing system;
- Manage small projects based on internal methodology;
- Own a specific subject matter expertise (defined based on needs and experience).
- Educated to a graduate level / HND or equivalent;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an IT Support role;
- Proven track record of experience in Microsoft environment and ITIL framework;
- Customer service oriented;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and inclusive work environment.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.