Performance Data Attribution Specialist Friars Bridge Court Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London
- Performance Data Attribution Specialist Friars Bridge Court
- Network Rail
- London ENG
- 14 Feb, 2018 6 days ago
Network Rail London urgently required following position for Performance Data Attribution Specialist Friars Bridge Court. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Data Attribution Specialist Friars Bridge Court Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London Jobs Details:
As Performance Delay & Attribution Specialist, you will manage the functional attribution and resolution processes within the Network Rail Wessex and South Western Railway's joint performance team ensuring organisational data quality is enhanced.
About the role (External)
· Investigate and validate all TRUST incidents & resolve disputed incidents without compromising data quality.
· Manage a robust process to capture all the information required to support root cause resolution.
· Undertake quality checks in line with the Performance improvement Process manual.
· Manage the contractual elements of the performance & incentive regimes including audit records.
· Proactively manage the delay disputes process to attain satisfactory settlement of level 2 & 3 disputes with customers.
· Educated to A level standard or equivalent
· Previous experience of Delay Attribution Principles
· Knowledge of performance systems
· Understanding of all customers contract conditions as regards track access and the relationship with Performance Regimes
· Strong negotiator
· IT literate
· Self motivating and able to plan and deliver to tight timescales
· Excellent communicator
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3,333 (to a maximum amount of £2,500). Circa £30,000
We adhere to a structured pay framework, any salary offered will be within the following pay range Circa £30,000- £37,000
Network Rail is required to comply with UK Government standards when carrying out pre-employment checks for all new starters; this includes a basic criminal record check. In addition to the basic criminal record check, in accordance with the UK Government we are also required to verify your identity, right to work in the UK and previous three years employment history.
Closing date: 26 February 2018 late applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.