Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Boots Nottingham
Boots Nottingham urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Boots Nottingham Jobs Details:
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
As an Owned Product Manager, you will be accountable for delivering the owned product targets in your account through developing a winning owned brand strategy with quick to market, edgy shopper led propositions to help your account deliver their commercial targets.
- Lead the owned brand strategy by category, working in close partnership with the retail partner to understand what role owned brand plays by category.
- Develop a strong pipeline of owned product innovation by keeping close to market, category and shopper dynamics.
- Develop and lead your own brand product strategy with expertise in packaging design & category semiotics.
- Work very closely with program and sourcing to bring product to market quickly. You will be the expert on owned products in your market and champion the needs of the retailer within the WBA business.
- Lead the tracking of our results within the account and take corrective action to ensure we hit our targets.
- Develop the capabilities of your owned product team and lead performance management to ensure a high performing team. You will champion excellence in execution, delivering outstanding service to the account
- This role is varied and while based in the Nottingham office, will require travel to our London office & to stores on a regular basis.
- You’ll be relentlessly inquisitive about consumers and their motivations, and you’ll be able to demonstrate examples of the projects you’ve led to create consumer-relevant propositions that better meet their needs.
- You’ll be able to research and translate trends information effectively, and be able to demonstrate strong commercial judgement and awareness.
- You’ll have strong communication and influencing skills and will thrive in working across multiple team disciplines.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate good financial understanding and recognise the interplay between sales, costs and profitability.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an understanding of the value segment and how retailer own brand strategy is evolving.
- Ideally, you’ll be experienced within a FMCG or retailer environment working in a matrix cross-functional set-up. You’ll have an advantage if you have experience in the Health & Beauty sector, preferably with a sound knowledge of the different manufacturing methods and technologies used to produce a range of healthcare products.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Questions? Recruiter is firstname.lastname@example.org